Friday, January 28, 2005

NVC

I went to NVC ever so briefly. It was my cabin fever inspired treat. Just a quick foray to give the leader the bi-monthly meeting donation, and get 'out' of the house. It wasn't the best or nicest thing I've done all month. Alexa seems better, but I'm so out of it, my current state could be anything.

After, I went to the library. I consoled myself that the other child in the kid's section had a "cough", the same cough I've only heard occasionally this week from Alexa.

I view the kid's section of the library as "glove's off". This section has toys. A dollhouse, a push train, stuffed animals. It is obviously an area meant for quiet interaction. For my 22 month old, that was running after the other small child around the tables, next to the dollhouse. They were quiet, just not silent.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky girl ; )
xoxo noey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home