Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Straight from the Cat

I saw lemony snickett, which was a very Dark movie, but was perfect in that it was beautiful filmed, and very well done. I laughed at the dark humor (as always, one of the only ones in the theater to do so ;)

MIL was amazing. She watched Alexa, and spent the night. Yea! Alexa supposedly cried for an hour (and MIL did not call, bc I would have come right home). But Alexa did not cry alone, MIL lay beside her, and comforted her. So, I think this is not "crying it out". It was so nice to be "all grown up again", able to eat without a toddler grabbing or crying. Able to watch a movie without stopping or leaving the room. *Sigh. I missed her, but it was nice : )

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a weird feeling, huh? When Gordy and I went on a date, leaving the boys with the grandparents, we didn't know what to do. We drove around O.C., MD aimlessly and while walking on the boardwalk, we kept saying how we wish the boys were with us. Crazy. I'm glad you had a nice night:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home